Directions: 2511 South Jameson Street, Kirksville, Missouri, 63501. From U.S. Highway 63 in Kirksville, turn East on State Highway 11 for approximately 0.6 miles, then turn North on South Jameson Street for approximately 0.3 miles. Watch for signs the day of the sale.
Real Estate: What a great location! You must see this home sitting on a large 1.44 acre corner lot with several mature shade trees, an attached 1 car garage, a 22′ x18′ detached garage and a 10′ x 12′ storage shed. The 2 bedroom, 1 bath home has vinyl siding, a large dining room, plenty of cupboards in the kitchen and a spacious living room. It includes a Rudd gas furnace and an approximately 10′ x 12′ concrete floor basement.
The real estate will sell promptly at six o’clock. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Vehicles: 1996 Chevy 4×4, extended cab with 200,000 miles; 2005 Dodge Caravan mini van 200,000 miles
Antiques and Collectibles: Antique oak wash stand; maple hutch; antique China hutch; hen on nest; antique oak chest of drawers; antique type writer; Planter’s Peanuts jar; Carnation Malted Milk glass container; Dazey churn jar (no mixer); drop front secretary with glass front display; antique chest of drawers and glove boxes; oak square table; antique oak rocking chair; #5 Blue Ribbon crock jug; antique barn lantern; miscellaneous jars; old garden cultivator; old buck saw; galvanized boiler; Grey Round Red wagon
Household Items: Chef dorm size refrigerator; miscellaneous mixing bowls; plastic organizer; HYLA air and room cleaning system, like new vacuum; Vizio flat screen TV; dresser with mirror; costume jewelry; Kenmore 220 window air conditioner
Outdoor and Sporting Goods: Trex 820 bicycle; Schwinn Sidewinder bicycle; dog steps; bird cage; Miscellaneous hand tools
There will be more items at this auction too numerous to mention
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. The auctioneer will meet with the seller and then the property may be opened back up for additional bids.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
Click on image to enlarge