Directions: 202 W Walnut Street, Shelbina, Missouri. From US Highway 36 at Shelbina, follow Highway 15 (North Center Street) South for 0.3 miles, turn right on Walnut Street and the property will be on your right. Watch for signs the day of the sale.
Real Estate: This large brick church building has 3 levels above ground, a large balcony with pews, a lot of original woodwork, hardwood flooring throughout the majority of the building including the sanctuary, large pocket doors, 6 stained glass windows, ornate original crown molding, multiple classrooms or office areas, five restrooms with commodes and sinks, a large working kitchen, a handicap accessible entrance, Included are all pews, the sound system, the pipe organ and piping, shelving that can be removed or left stationery, numerous folding chairs and tables, several pianos and numerous hymnals. The building has not been operational as a church for approximately 2 years. It could be used for that purpose or easily converted for other uses. This is an absolute auction and the property will be sold on this day.
The real estate will sell promptly at five o’clock. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Click on image to enlarge
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. The auctioneer will meet with the seller and then the property may be opened back up for additional bids.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.