Directions to Auction Location: From the intersection of US Highway 36 and North Shelby Street at Clarence, proceed South on North Shelby Street 0.5 miles. Turn left on Walnut Street for 0.5 miles, left on 1st Street for 0.2 miles, turn left on College Street to the auction location. Look for signs the day of the auction.
Real Estate: . This 2 bedroom, 1 bath home, country-style home offers a large living room, large kitchen with updated oak cabinets, dining area and utility room/pantry with plenty of storage. The kitchen cabinets feature pull out drawers, a cookie sheet drawer, lazy Susan corner shelf, and storage area with accordion door on the counter. The home also offers French doors into one of the bedrooms, an enclosed, heater front porch area , electric baseboard heat and central air conditioning. The property includes a 48′ x 30′ building with 15′ sliding door on end, 12′ sliding door on the end and fully electric and a 27′ x 36′ building with 8′ x 10′ overhead door; 2 car garage with office, bathroom, electricity and heat. The real estate will sell promptly at 5:00 p.m.. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Vehicles and Equipment: 2005 F250, 5.4 L, 175,000 miles, flat bed with hydraulic bale spike; John Deere 425 riding lawn mower, 1700 hours; black diamond tread full size, low profile, truck toolbox; 1962 John Deere 3010 diesel, decent tires and rims, single remote 1T24175;
Household Items: GE upright freezer; dorm size GE refrigerator; side by side Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer; 4 year old Maytag washer, XL capacity and Maytag electric dryer, XL capacity; Samsung French door refrigerator with bottom freezer; Kenmore 5 burner, glass top electric range; oak style table with 4 roll around chairs; maple China hutch; maple serving cart; oak drop front secretary with top glass display; 3 piece queen bedroom set; Lazy Boy recliner; oak style end table; oak entertainment center; roll top desk; household interior decor and other various decor
Salon Equipment: 2 Salon mate professional hairdryers; salon hair cutting chair; salon station; salon equipment; miscellaneous shampoos and hair sprays
There will be many more items at this sale too numerous to mention.
Click on image to enlarge
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. The auctioneer will meet with the seller and then the property may be opened back up for additional bids.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.