Directions: Directions: 106 Main Street, Holliday, Missouri. From Moberly, follow US Highway 24 East for 16.9 miles, turn left on State Highway A (Main Street). Property will be located on your left. Look for signs the day of the auction.
Real Estate: We will be selling at auction this well-cared for three bedroom, two bath, two story home setting on 0.837 acres. The home offers original hardwood floors, beautiful woodwork and plenty of space your family. It is very well maintained and is waiting for your personal touches.
The real estate will sell promptly at six o’clock. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Household Items & Mower: 4 twin size beds; chest of drawers; micro fiber couch; leather ottoman; oak entertainment center; small Vizio flatscreen TV; Amana washer and dryer; Troy-Bilt riding lawn mower, 42” deck
Antiques and Collectibles: Iron day bed; antique side chair; retro furniture; wall reliant bookcases; 4 cane seat ladder back chairs; antique oak high chair; one cent candy machine; antique spice box; rice basket; olive basket; 4 wooden folding chairs; antique child’s desk; primitive hoop skirt bench; oak rocking chairs; cigar mold; Standard Accident Insurance Company; saw dust doll; cast bank; Jerri & Terri dolls with original letters; Sweet Sue walking doll; wire rack butler’s cart; 2’ Chef statue; Portugal dishes; miscellaneous advertising; framed prints; retro kitchen table with 2 leaves and 4 chairs; glass front kitchen cupboard; Belgium descoware; miscellaneous stemware; blue jars; some blue willow; full size iron bed; vintage African American art; crock water cooler; Mission oak bench; folding wood rocking chairs
There will be many more items at this sale too numerous to mention.
Click on image to enlarge
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. The auctioneer will meet with the seller and then the property may be opened back up for additional bids.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.