Directions: Auction will be located approximately 0.7 miles South of Jacksonville, Missouri, on U.S. Highway 63. The property will be located on your right. Look for signs the day of the sale.
Real Estate: Conveniently located 14 miles North of Moberly and 13 miles South of Macon, Missouri, this 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with large closets and double closets in the main bedroom is waiting for your personal touches. The home features a large open kitchen/dining room with an island, pantry, stove, refrigerator and dishwasher. The living room/den has a step-down floor, wood burning fireplace with Heatilator and front hall closet. The home has a full, unfinished, dry basement with a HotBlast wood furnace, 1 car attached garage, radiant electric ceiling heat, central air with a 50 gallon hot water heater and a septic tank. The original home was built in 1968 and the garage was added in 1979. Concrete work was done by Hinshaw & Howe. With a rural location sitting off the highway, this home would make a peaceful location for your family.
The real estate will sell promptly at six o’clock. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Furniture and Household furnishings: Singer sewing machine in box; Presto pressure cooker; miscellaneous coolers; water jugs; Christian decor; Old Hickory knives; maple style kitchen table with 6 chairs; costume jewelry; maple full size bed; style house chest of drawers and dresser; king size bed; over stuffed leather reclining chair and matching couch; La-Z-Boy tweed rocking recliner; Sansui speakers; large Samsung flat screen TV; Acer flat screen TV; red loveseat; Haier dorm fridge; Corelle ware; decorative plate
Antiques and Collectibles: Antique oak double pedestal desk; antique Jenny Lynn style full size bed; large selection of miscellaneous books, History of Jacksonville, MO, Randolph & Macon County History Circa 1884, 1917 People Home library book, 1902 song book, large variety of 12 cent comic books; large pine chest; Radio Flyer wagon; antique glass front cabinet; antique chest of drawers; miscellaneous glassware; wooden bread bowl; Thomas Hughes stoneware; antique golf clubs; Dazey glass butter churn; stone crock jugs; heavy meat cleaver; antique mantle clock; brass door hanging dinner bell; WWII binoculars; antique Rogers flatware; oak antique hall tree; antique dresser with mirror and glass pulls; queen size bed with storage headboard; antique Singer treadle sewing machine; cast iron squirrel nutcracker; antique dresser with mirror; older vanity chair; retro end table; oak library desk; Fisher turntable; #2 Redwing crock; wood barn pulleys; Emerson brass fan; several canning jars, some blue; meat saw; meat grinder;
Tools and Equipment: 2018 Encore Pro 60 zero turn lawnmower, 107.8 hours, like new; Lincoln AC 225 welder; Stihl MS250C; miscellaneous hand tools; Skil cordless tool set; long handle tools; Huskey 155cc electric power washer; stadium chairs; aluminum 20′ extension ladder; miscellaneous electric tools; log chains; log roller
Sporting Goods: Walnut 6 gun cabinet; Iver Johnson single shot 12 gauge; Springfield Model 87A 22 LR; Wards Western Deluxe pump 12 gauge v98418; Remington Target Master 22 single shot; Powermaster 66 pellet gun; Marlin model 336 30-30 lever action; Sentinel Deluxe 9 shot .22 pistol; Radio Shack and Mustang metal detectors
Firearms are not on location at this time, they will be onsite the day of the auction for viewing
There will be many more items at this auction too numerous to mention.
Click on image to enlarge
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. The auctioneer will meet with the seller and then the property may be opened back up for additional bids.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.