Directions: 6 Kirkwood Lane, Kirksville, MO 63501. From US Highway 63, travel West on State Highway 6 approximately 0.3 miles to Pfeiffer Avenue. Turn left and travel 0.2 miles to East McPherson Street. Turn right for 0.2 miles to Kirkwood Lane. Property will be located on your right. Look for signs the day of the sale.
Real Estate: This well maintained 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, ranch-style, brick home is located on a quiet cul-de-sac. The home offers 1,728 square feet and was built in 1975. It has a formal dining room, wood burning fireplace, attached sunroom, large kitchen with dishwasher and sliding door pantry, utility/laundry room, built in grill and attached, over-sized 1 car garage. The home has central air, baseboard heat, Trane forced air gas heat, 40 gallon gas water heater and a 10′ x 10′ utility shed in the backyard. The roof has been replaced in the past few years.
The real estate will sell promptly at six o’clock. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Furniture and Household: Large dining room table with extra leaf and 6 chairs; 2 swivel maple bar stools; Proform Crosswalk 400 E treadmill; LaZBoy recliner; loveseat; Broyhill microfiber couch; coffee table; Sony flat screen TV; TV stand; like new electric reclining lift chair; various book cases; maple style pillow top mattress, queen size bed; modern roll top desk; child’s 4 drawer chest of drawers; Kenmore 36 sewing machine with stand; Oak queen size 5 piece bedroom set; Magic Chef microwave; Kenmore washing machine; Kenmore electric dryer; various lamps; book shelves; Kenmore upright freezer
Antiques and Collectibles: Antique telephone table; Wurlitzer piano; very large collection of diecast and plastic cars and trucks, various sizes; large assortment of Barbie dolls in boxes from the late 1990’s; Topps 1987 baseball card sets 3/4 full; 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 Topps box sets; 1990 Score Collector set; 1990 Bowmen set; 1994 Upper Deck box set; large assortment of baseball cards from mid 1980’s to 1990’s; very large collection of stamps from 1980’s and 1990’s; 1976 1 of 3 stamps; coins including 1999 American Eagle; 1995 1 ounce silver dollar; 2000 gold 1 dollar coins; partial collection 1999-2008; several foreign coins; 8 piece Bavarian China set
There will be many more items at this sale too numerous to mention.
Click on image to enlarge
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. The auctioneer will meet with the seller and then the property may be opened back up for additional bids.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.