Directions: 805 E Harrison Street, Kirksville, Missouri. From Business Route 63 in Kirksville (Baltimore Street), follow East Harrison Street west for 0.2 miles the property will be on your right. Look for signs the day of the auction.
Real Estate: This 2,551 square foot home in the Kirksville School District was built in 1939 and offers 3 bedrooms, 1 bath on a story and a half over a full basement. The current owner has owned the home since 1976 and has retained its authentic feel. The charming home has 9 foot ceilings, a large eat-in kitchen with solid wood cabinets, pantry space and a formal dining room. The hardwood flooring throughout, original French doors, original trim, crown molding and arched doorways add to the charm of the home. The full, partially finished, dry basement has a shaver sink, laundry, fireplace and laundry chute. It includes income potential in the form of a 1 bedroom upstairs apartment with a private entrance that could be converted back to a single family home if the buyer desires to do so. It has a gas furnace, central air, electric water heater It includes a brick 2 car, detached garage on the 128′ x 190′ lot. The electrical service has been updated with two breaker boxes. The home is conveniently located to downtown, churches and schools.
The real estate will sell promptly at 5:00 p.m.. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. The auctioneer will meet with the seller and then the property may be opened back up for additional bids.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
Click on image to enlarge