Directions to Auction Location: Travel North 2.1 miles on Highway 63 from Macon, turn West on Jungle Street for 0.9 miles, turn left on Long Branch Lake Road to auction location on your left. Watch for signs the day of the sale.
Real Estate: This beautifully finished, maintenance free home is conveniently located and ready for your family. The 2 bedroom, 2 bath, ranch style home with partially finished walkout basement and 2 car garage was taken down to the studs and totally rebuilt two years ago. It has new sheetrock, insulation, windows, doors, cabinets, pex water line, LED light fixtures, new furnace, air conditioner, flooring and 3 year old hot water heat. The home is located on 1.9 acres with a lagoon and is approximately 6 minutes from town. The home is completely updated and move in ready. There is water access from the front and the rear of the property making this home a must see!
The real estate will sell promptly at five o’clock. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Click on image to enlarge
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. The auctioneer will meet with the seller and then the property may be opened back up for additional bids.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.