Directions: 1308 North Rutherford Street, Macon, Missouri. From US Highway 63 in Macon, turn West on Pace Street then South on Rutherford Street. The property will be on your left. Look for signs the day of the sale.
Real Estate: Located close to restaurants, shopping and schools, this 2 bedroom, 1 bath home with full unfinished basement will make a great home for your family. The home has vinyl siding and a 1 car detached garage. The car port will be sold separately.
The real estate will sell promptly at 5:00 p.m.. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Car Port: 15′ x 20′ metal carport
Household Items: Amana washer; GE electric dyer; glass front, 3 sided curio cabinet; tweed recliner; England Corsair sofa; maple 3 piece full size bedroom set; 3 piece blonde full size bedroom set; kitchen table; metal storage cabinet; Kitchen aide shop refrigerator; heavy duty metal shelving; metal wardrobe; bedroom furnishings;
Antiques and Collectibles: Antique wooden rocker; antique cane bottom chair; double pedestal child’s desk; signed oil on canvas; size 42 leather motorcycle jacket; size 4x leather chaps; antique ladder back chairs; Craftsman wood rocker; antique metal lawn chair
Outdoor and Tools: Concrete flower planter; outdoor patio set; tool chest; miscellaneous tools; pancake air compressor; NAPA battery charger; bolt trays with lid x 7; long handled tools
There will be many more items at this auction too numerous to mention.
Click on image to enlarge
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. The auctioneer will meet with the seller and then the property may be opened back up for additional bids.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.