Directions to Auction Location: 1015 W Rollins Street, Moberly, Missouri. From US Highway 24 in Moberly, head South on Emerson Street for 0.9 miles, turn left onto West Reed Street then right on College Avenue. The auction location will be on the left. Watch for signs the day of the sale.
Real Estate: We will be offering at auction 5 properties in Moberly, Missouri, all of these properties are within walking distance of Moberly Area Community College, Rothwell Park and downtown Moberly. These properties would be a great investment or could be turned into your next home with a little TLC. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Property 1: 1015 W Rollins Street, Moberly, MO – 1,652 square foot 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath, 2 story home with a basement; approximately 0.25 acre lot
Property 2: 1000 W Reed Street, Moberly, MO – 2 story duplex, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath on each level, wood siding, brick front with a basement and garage; central air and window units; roof is less than 10 years old; approximately 5,600 square foot lot
Property 3: 106 Lyons Street, Moberly, MO – 3 bedroom, 1 bath with full, unfinished basement; arch doorways, original woodwork, hardwood floors throughout the home; gas furnace and fireplace; approximately 3,000 square foot lot
Property 4: 103 Lyons Street, Moberly, MO – ready to be remodeled with full, unfinished basement, updated wiring, forced air gas furnace, all new windows and wood fireplace; approximately 3,900 square foot lot
Property 5: Corner of Rollins Street and Lyons Street, Moberly, MO – 76.5′ x 76.5′ lot
The real estate will sell promptly at 5:00 p.m.. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Click on image to enlarge
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: All bids placed per property. The winning bidder will get their choice of property(ies). In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. When all properties are considered “PENDING”, the auctioneer will meet with the seller and each property will be opened back up for additional bids. If high bidder chooses more than one piece of property at the same time in the first round of bidding, those properties will be opened back up together for bidding.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.