Directions to Auction Location: 1605 Parkwood Drive, Moberly, Missouri. Travel West on US Highway 24 from Moberly to Rothwell Park Road. Turn South for 0.9 miles then take a right on Fisk Avenue. Take a slight left on Greenbrier Road which becomes Parkwood Drive. Follow Parkwood Drive for 0.2 miles and the property will be on your left. Watch for signs the day of the sale.
Real Estate: This beautiful brick, ranch home was built in 1996 and offers 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and an open floor plan. The large kitchen has an abundance of oak cabinets, a center island, lazy Susan spice cabinet, pull out storage in the lower cabinets and a walk-in pantry. The master bedroom has an en suite bath and large closets. The home also has a mud room/laundry room and all closets feature automatic lighting, The home includes a full unfinished basement, electric water heater (Ao Smith) and electric forced air furnace (Trane 2016) and a General Power humidifier. You can enjoy the park-like setting from the large screened in back porch.
The real estate will sell promptly at 6:00 p.m.. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Storage Building: 10′ x 16′ portable building to be sold separately
Vehicles: 2006 Buick LaCross CXL with 51,000 miles, leather interior, power windows, power locks and heated seats. This is a very nice vehicle. 2017 Ford Edge Titanium with 30,000 miles, navigation system, backup camera, leather, heated seats, sunroof, Eco-boost, AWD
Household Items: Frigidaire refrigerator/freezer, Whirlpool electric dryer; Whirlpool washing machine; Gometer stationary exercise air bike; oak breakfast nook; oak kitchen table with 4 chairs; wall hugger recliner; hall tree with etched mirror and marble top; double reclining microfiber couch; coffee table; round oak end table; upholstered rocking chair; Flexsteel occasional chair; various pictures and prints; oak full size bed; oak wardrobe with drawers and mirrored doors; oak claw and ball foot lingerie dresser; Cosco card table with 4 chairs; Kirby vacuum; oak full/queen bed with full mattress and headboard; oak dresser with mirror; Lane cedar chest; oak single pedestal roll top desk;; Thermalwave Sunheat space heaters; miscellaneous kitchen appliances; Community flatware set; Corelle ware; Corning ware; pots and pans; miscellaneous kitchen ware; clock; barometer; thermometer; wicker patio set, 2 chairs, couch and table; wicker ice cream table and chairs; Callaway right handed golf clubs
Outdoor Tools and Equipment: Plastic storage locker; hose and caddy; Weber BBQ grill; Werner aluminum 12′ extension ladder; miscellaneous long handle tools; Rubbermaid wheel barrow; Toro self propelled push mower; Toro Professional, reversible push mower; Troy-bilt lawn vac; Mercury 4″ bench vise; miscellaneous hand tools; Fiskers pole saw; Craftsman gas power weed eater; Weedeater gas leaf blower
Antiques and Collectibles: Wabash Railroad Company public tariff file; Philco antique radio; German made signs; antique oak split curio cabinet; antique oak mission-style end table; lighted oak curio cabinet; antique oak drop front storage cabinet;hand painted decorative pitchers; Carnival glass; Noritake China; miscellaneous Christmas decor;
There will be many more items at this sale too numerous to mention.
Click on image to enlarge
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. The auctioneer will meet with the seller and then the property may be opened back up for additional bids.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.