Directions: From US Highway 63 at LaPlata, proceed West on Clark Street miles 0.4 miles to auction location. Watch for signs the day of the sale.
Real Estate: This craftsman style home built in the 1950’s includes 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and hardwood floors throughout. The beautiful archway doors, original woodwork and laundry chute add to the charm of the home. It has a full, unfinished basement, central air, gas furnace and water heater, range/oven and gas dryer. Sitting on a 0.77 acre corner lot, the property includes a 2 car detached garage with lean-to (24′ x 7′ with 12′ x 27′ lean-to), 28′ x 32′ shop with two 9′ x 10′ overhead doors, walk through door, concrete floor, electricity which is plumbed for water and sewer. The house, garage and shop all have metal roofs. The yard has plenty of mature shade trees.
The real estate will sell promptly at noon. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Vehicle, Tractor and Equipment: 1948 Chevy Style Master, 78,800 miles, runs, clear title; new/old stock engine still in crate; 1947 Willys Jeep, 1970’s restoration with title, 52,000 miles, removable top and doors, 4 speed manual transmission, flathead 4 cylinder with approximately 6,000 miles, 8 volt conversion; Farm All A cultivision with older restoration and new tires; Honda trail 90; 1440 Cub Cadet 46″ cut 700 hours; 2002 fuel injected Harley Davidson Electra Glide Classic, 44,000 miles, cruise, very nice bike
Furniture and Household: 3 piece Pyrex nesting bowl set; large assortment of canning jars; picnic table
Antiques and Collectibles: antique lamp with fluted shad has been electrified; various crocks, crock jugs and jars; various old jars; antique oak cupboard; large variety of ruby red glassware; vintage hot wheels track; numerous dishes, including pink and green depression, Corning ware, Fireking No. 8 Sidney cast iron skillet; Red Wing #5 crock; antique spinning wheel; variety of antique toys; various vases; large assortment of doilies; miscellaneous antique chairs; handmade walnut secretary with top bookcase; several cast iron figurines; kerosene lamps; assorted old children school books; cherry drop leaf table with drawer; large collection of wicker baskets; copper coffee pot; Lane hope chest; antique King Cutter straight razor; Schrade mini pocket knife; 1980 Hesston belt buckle; B26 belt buckle; lots of figurines; 3 antique Tom’s peanut chairs; various old kitchen utensils; China dolls; antique sugar bucket; coffee grinders; vintage Circa 1962 Ken and Barbie; variety of sat irons; chicken figurines collectibles; antique rug beater; handmade walking stick; antique oak wash stand; numerous antique water bowl and pitcher sets; antique medicine cabinet; ice cream chairs and table; oak ice box on wheels; vintage G. I. Joes; antique marbles; working ringer washer; #5 Western crock with crack; #5 Blue Ribbon jug; #8 Blue Ribbon crock; #3 crock; butter churn; antique hangers; large assortment of antique bottles and jars; assorted woven rugs; antique Tonka toys, 352 loader, 300 bulldozer and 510 road grader all in boxes; metal Texaco tanker and truck; vintage jungle hat; jelly cupboard; oak washstand; variety of points and broken flint rocks; galvanized round and square washtubs; Buddy L heavy hauler; variety of 10 cent, 12 cent, 20 cent and 25 cent comic books; several old tin toys; Westinghouse belt driven grinder; John Deere peddle tractor and wagon; coal buckets; vintage baseball bats and gloves; antique wood planes
Tools and Equipment: Lawn-Boy 2 cycle self propelled push mower; chipper/shredder; Black & Decker radial arm saw; broadhead ax; older 6-2 Ready fast battery charger; industrial wheel barrel; large collection of older Popular Mechanics magazines; attachments for Cub Cadet – mounted cultivator, snow blade and snow thrower; old post vise; older Snap On ratchets and sockets; Billings wrench set; various long handle tools; Hustler Raptor zero turn 42″ deck, 21.5 hp Kawasaki; Lincoln generator/welder; Cub Cadet 106 with rear weights 42″ deck; Cub Cadet International; Kalamazoo metal band saw; various electric grinders; Wilton shop vise; 220 grinder; Buffalo floor model #15 drill press; Craftsman 10″ table saw; hand metal shears; Porta power with all accessories; Smith torch set (oxygen bottle is leased); Dake press; die grinder with bets and case; storage organizers; 3 Snap On tool boxes; numerous clamps and vises; assortment of electric motors; Rigid pipe threader; large assortment Swing carpenter tools; several pipe clamps, C clamps and draw knives; multifold ladder; 2 handyman jacks; 16′ aluminum extension ladder; several shop fans; machinist vises; Milwaukee electric drill; floor jack; Black & Decker electric hammer; Pexto 2′ metal brake; tap and die tool set
There will be many more items at this sale too numerous to mention.
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. The auctioneer will meet with the seller and then the property may be opened back up for additional bids.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
Click on image to enlarge