Directions to Auction Location: Travel North on Highway 63 from Jacksonville, Missouri, for 0.6 miles. The property will be on your right. Watch for signs the day of the sale.
Real Estate: This 2 bedroom home on approximately 3 acres more or less, is conveniently located on Highway 63 North of Jacksonville, Missouri. The property includes a 30′ x 60′ building with a concrete floor, plumbing and electric. The building includes three 8′ overhead doors and one 10′ overhead door. There is also a barn and a small pond and the property is located in Randolph County and the Cairo school district. The home is ready for you to make your personal updates.
The real estate will sell promptly at noon. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Storage Buildings: Three 8′ x 12′ portable buildings
Vehicles: 64 1/2 – 66 Ford Mustangs; 2000 BMW, no title, as is; Ford Econoline 350 box truck with walk through box; 2006 Pontiac G6; 2002 Mustang convertible; Mustangs for parts; 1955 Bel Aire; Malibu for parts; Mustang convertible; 55 Chevy 2 door, no front clip; 1956 Chevy 2 door; 1955 Chevy 4 door; several 1965 – 1966 Mustangs; Plymouth Barracuda; 396 motor; lots of miscellaneous Mustang parts; 1986 Corvette; 1987 TM L9000 salt truck with 12′ snow blade; 2013 Ford Escape SEL edition, 103,000 miles, loaded
Tools and Equipment: 2 Bobcats; Massey Ferguson MF 35 diesel; ; 20′ aluminum walk plank; 40′ extension ladder; Bobcat backhoe attachment melroe 811; 863 Bobcat, 3500 hours, wheeled, runs; Sportsman Sportster 27′ toy hauler, electric jack
There will be many more items at this sale too numerous to mention.
Click on image to enlarge
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. The auctioneer will meet with the seller and then the property may be opened back up for additional bids.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.