Directions: 411 East Maple Street, Shelbina, Missouri. From US Highway 36 turn South on North Center Street (State Highway 15) for 0.1 mile then turn left on East Maple Street (U.S. Business Highway 36). The property will be on your right. Watch for signs the day of the sale.
Real Estate: With C-1 zoning on 1.3 acres, this 2015 building offers endless possibilities. It is 44’x52′ with a 14′ x 52′ and a 12′ x 17′ additions with a 16′ roof. It includes one bedroom, a utility room, a 18′ x 40′ bay with 14′ x 14′ insulated door, a 12′ x 52′ bay with 10′ x 10′ insulated door with 12′ roof, blown-in insulation, 2″ x 6″insulated exterior walls, 200 amp service entrance and a RV box. The Red Iron Butler building is 28′ x 40′ with 10′ x 8′ insulated door and 54′ x 30′ with two 12′ x 12’6″ insulated doors, 2″ x 6″ insulated walls, concrete floor, blown-in insulation in the ceiling and 7′ x 8′ garage door.
The real estate will sell promptly at noon. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Household Items: Various furniture; luggage; 4 drawer file cabinet; Vermont Casting propane grill; plastic patio set; GE mini fridge; 2 drawer file cabinet
Outdoor Equipment & Tools: Wood work bench; 029 Stilhl chainsaw; miscellaneous hand tools; electrical items; hand-held metal shears; large tow strap; Black & Decker metal chop saw; fence stretchers; 5/8 spade handle drill; sockets; ratchets; stainless steel tool chest; like-new trailer hitch; stabilizer and sway bars; safety chains; clevis; ratchet binder; transit outfit; 4 car dollies; Rubbermaid wheel barrow cart; North Star power washer needs work; gas 4 hp Pacific power washer, like new but hasn’t been used for several years; 3 ton floor jack; come-a-long; small air compressor; bent dollie; receiver hitch; lockable trunk; 9 boat buoys; ATV sprayer; Orscheln diamond tread tool box; 8 gallon shop vac; Port-a-mate saw horse; miscellaneous tool boxes
Sporting Goods & Equipment: New right hand Sedona Golf clubs; Ruger P95 (mm; Colt King Cobra stainless 357; Colt 1911 9mm luger cal government model; Savage Arms 308 cal camouflaged synthetic stock, never fired; Ruger mini 14 223, never fired; Savage 93R17 17 HMR, red dot scope 4x12x40; Centurion 24″ wide x 20″ deep x 5′ deep gun safe;
Antiques & Collectibles: 36 1 oz silver legacy of JFK; Canon Powershot G3 camera; John Deere precision toys; older crocks;
Click on image to enlarge
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. The auctioneer will meet with the seller and then the property may be opened back up for additional bids.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
Cash, approved check, or credit/debit card (convenience fee will be applied). Must have proper ID to register for a buyer number. Nothing to be removed until settled for. Not responsible for accidents. Statements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.