Directions: 60088 State Highway TT, Edina, Missouri. From Edina follow Highway 15 South approximately 6 miles, turn left on State Highway TT approximately 2.8 miles. The property will be on your left. Look for signs the day of the sale.
Real Estate: Sitting on half an acre, this 2015 built, story and a half home offers 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a metal roof. The home has a crawl space that is mostly concrete for easy access to the home. The 24′ x 36′ two car, oversized garage is attached to the home by a 8′ x 18′ breezeway and includes air conditioning and a bathroom and has an enclosed 8′ x 14′ lean-to. The home includes a separate 200 amp service entrance for the garage and one for the home, a 50 gallon electric hot water heater, window air conditioning septic tank and outdoor wood stove from the Acme Furnace Company. This maintenance free home would make a great family home and includes a lifetime transferable warranty on the windows. It is located in the Knox County R-I School district just 9 miles from Edina.
The real estate will sell promptly at 5:00 p.m.. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Household Items: GE washing mashing; White Westinghouse refrigerator/freezer; small wooden child’s rocking horse; metal display rack; sewing supplies; several sewing machines (Sewmor, Singer, Brothers, Necchi); pet carrier; large canner; floor model home safe; toys; games; 2 escape ladders; canning items; large dining room table with 6 chairs
Antiques and Collectibles: Miscellaneous old buttons; 1 gallon butter churn; Fiesta dishes; pink depression glass; blown glass; 3 piece Pyrex nesting bowl set; carnival glassware; Van briggle cut pottery; Pfaltzgraff dish set; numerous animal figurines; blue jars; green depression glass
Outdoor and Tools: Honda self-propelled push mower (needs work); stainless steel truck tool box; miscellaneous bicycles; camping items
There will be many more items at this auction too numerous to mention.
Click on image to enlarge
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. The auctioneer will meet with the seller and then the property may be opened back up for additional bids.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.