Directions to Auction Location: 618 West Maple Street, Shelbina, Missouri. From US Highway 36 at Shelbina, travel South on Highway 15 (N. Center Street) for 0.1 mile then turn West on West Maple Street (Business Route 36) for 0.5 miles to auction location. Watch for signs the day of the sale.
Real Estate: This 2011 Schwada built home of almost 2000 square feet, offers 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and an attached 2 car garage. With an open floor plan, oak cabinets, a gas fireplace and a large primary suite with a walk-in closet, this is a great family home. The home has gas forced place heat, central air conditioning, a water filtration system and on-demand hot water. It sits on a crawl space on 0.701 acres of land. The property also includes a 23′ x 37′ insulated building with overhead door and separate utility meter and a 33′ x 24′ Quonset building for additional storage options.
The real estate will sell promptly at 6:00 p.m.. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Motorcycle and Accessories: 2005 Harley Davidson Soft tail Deluxe, 5000 miles, windshield, leather saddle bags; 2 helmets; men’s large leather Harley Davidson jacked with skid pads; Pair of size 8 1/2 Harley Davidson women’s boots
Household Items: Wooden storage cabinet; Queen Ann end style tables; Frigidaire upright freezer; table lamp with charging station; dresser with mirror; chest of drawers; queen size bed with memory foam mattress; bookcases; Maytag electric dryer; 2015 Samsung washing machine; Oster convection oven; Bissell floor cleaner; Rival ice cream maker; 2 two drawer file cabinets; Hoover steam vac; twin size hide-a-bed; maple chest of drawers; queen size head board and frame; Holiday small chest freezer; China hutch; maple dining table with 4 chairs; Eden Pure radiant heater; 16″ Vizio TV; glider rocker with glider foot stool; upholstered swivel rocking chair; miscellaneous kitchen ware; dishes; Two 8’x10′ rugs; Nordictrack 2.75 CHP treadmill; Total Gym exercise machine
Antiques and Collectibles: Cast iron skillets; floor model quilt stand; antique oak cased hand crank telephone; Holmes & Edwards flatware set; Oriental vases; Thomas Kincaid decorative plates with rings; etched stemware; maple sitting chair; oak library table; oils on canvas; die cast toys
Outdoor Equipment and Tools: John Deere D10 riding lawn mower, 42″ deck, 291 hours; Troy-Bilt electric start self propelled lawnmower; Central Machinery scroll saw, new in box; wooden work bench; Floor jack; Central Company 220 air compressor; lawn sweep; Poulan Pro riding lawn mower, no deck; hose and reel; BBQ grill; miscellaneous hand tools; aluminum ramps; car ramps; jack stands; handyman jack; metal storage cabinet; Craftsman 10″ table saw; large wooden box; large wet/dry vac; small Troy Bilt electric tiller; Werner aluminum 6′ step ladder; pull type lawn seeder
There will be many more items at this sale too numerous to mention.
Click on image to enlarge
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. The auctioneer will meet with the seller and then the property may be opened back up for additional bids.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.