Directions: Auction to be held at Route Z Classic Country Barn & Grill located just West of the US Highway 63, State Highway K intersection in Cairo, Missouri. Watch for auction signs the day of sale.
Real Estate: We will be offering for auction four tracts of land located in the Sugar Creek Lake area. Sugar Creek Lake is a 330 acre reservoir on Sugar Creek located approximately 4 miles northeast of the City of Moberly and serves as the City’s drinking water source. The lake is used frequently for recreation and there is a public access for boating and fishing available. The acreage is partly wooded with openings that would make great areas for recreation or a terrific location to build your dream home. To arrange a personal showing to view the real estate, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
TRACT 1: Proceed West of US Highway 63 at Cairo approximately 4.5 miles on State Highway Z to State Highway DD. Turn South for 2.2 miles to County Road 1345 for 0.2 miles, following curve of the road to Private Road 1348 and continue South approximately 0.1 mile to east boundary of the property. The property is 11 acres more or less, has lake access and includes a 45′ x 30′ pole barn shop/shed with water and septic. It has a concrete floor, a 14′ wide x 12′ high door and two-12 wide’ x 8′ high doors. It would make a perfect weekend get away or a great building location.
TRACT 2: Proceed West of US Highway 63 at Cairo approximately 4.5 miles on State Highway Z to State Highway DD for 2.2 miles. The property is located at the intersection of State Highway DD and County Road 1345. The property is 8 acres more or less and includes a small pond. It’s a perfect place for a get away or building location.
TRACT 3: Proceed West of US Highway 63 at Cairo approximately 4.5 miles on State Highway Z to State Highway DD. Turn South for 2.3 miles to County Road 1345. The property is located on your left. The property is 9 acres more or less. With a wooded backdrop and blacktop frontage, it would be great for a get away or building location.
TRACT 4: Proceed West of US Highway 63 at Cairo approximately 4.5 miles on State Highway Z to State Highway DD. Turn South for 2.4 miles to County Road 1340. Travel East approximately 0.2 miles. The property is located on the left. The property is 18 acres more or less. With a nice blend of woods and open fields, this property is the perfect place to build your dream home.
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: All bids placed are by the Acre. The winning bidder will get their choice of tract(s). In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. When all tracts are considered “PENDING”, the auctioneer will meet with the seller and each tract will be opened back up for additional bids. If high bidder chooses more than one tract of land at the same time in the first round of bidding, those properties will be opened back up together for bidding.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 4:00 PM., Wednesday, January 18, 2021.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title. All acreage is subject to final survey.
8. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
Click on image to enlarge